At the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan, the well-being of our guests, families, volunteers, and staff are our highest priority. Here’s what you should know:
- To ensure your safety, we are welcoming families at a limited capacity.
- Our newly renovated rooms are cleaned regularly to ensure a safe, and clean environment for families.
- Common areas such as laundry and playrooms can be reserved for family use.
- Meals are available for you 24/7.
- Family curfew time is 11:00 pm until 6:00am.
- Additional conditions of stay will be review with you upon check in.
If you are ready to request a room, click here.