The majority of the annual operating income for the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan comes from individual, corporate and foundation donors through annual gifts and special events. Local McDonald’s restaurant owner/operators provide donations to the RMHWM but are not the sole source of funding.
By providing financial support to the RMHWM, you are directly helping keep families close as they are in Grand Rapids for critical medical and mental health care for their children. Please choose the method of donation that works best for you:
- Donate now: Your contribution allows the RMHWM to accommodate families 24 hours a day/365 days a year – offering clean, safe and comfortable lodging, hot meals, transportation, and all the basic necessities of home while they are in Grand Rapids
- Legacy gifts: Please consider remembering the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan in your will or estate plan to keep families close for years to come.
- Gifts of stock: Please contact Ellen Carpenter, at email@example.com to discuss the option of a stock gift.
- Buy A Brick: By buying a brick for the spacious patio area of our peaceful backyard, you can leave a permanent memory of a family member, experience or quote
- Host A Fundraiser: The Ronald McDonald House is grateful to be the recipient of events that are organized by third-parties specifically to benefit the House and our guest families.
- Collect Pop Tabs: Collect pop tabs to help support families!