When you volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan, you’re joining a group of people who share one goal: to create a comfortable place for families to stay together while their children are in the hospital. By doing one small part to create a warm, welcoming environment, you are a bright spot to families as they go through an incredibly tough time. The services of the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan are made possible by people like you.
The House provides opportunities for persons with all capabilities and availabilities.
- Care for the daily needs of our families by becoming a Shuttle Driver, In House Volunteer or Skilled Office Volunteer
- Ensure our families have a warm meal and yummy treats to come “home” to in our Meals and Cookies Program
- Encourage our families by hosting an activity night
- Join with a group of friends and help tackle big projects in our group volunteer opportunities
- Have fun giving back as a family in our Families Helping Families program
- Support our families, even if you can’t make it to the House.
Email Kortney Hapner at email@example.com for more information.